Updates to POR
3 March 2022
A number of updates have recently been made to P.O.R.
Key changes to POR in January 2022 include:
- Removal of the Development Policy
- Removal of the word “disclosure” from “criminal record check” to make it applicable across all Nations
- Removal of the word ‘please’ to clarify when something is an instruction rather than a request, and addition of definitions for key words such as “must”, “should” and “may”
- Addition to note that the suspension of members, associate members and non-members is permitted when an individual has not met mandatory training requirements
- Addition of Table 3: Adult Volunteer ‘Roles’ recorded on Compass but which confer no adult membership
- Stylistic decisions to ensure consistency across the POR
You'll need to login to view comments.