Beavers Paultons Park
13 September 2021
You may have seen the exciting news that the annual Beavers Paultons Park has returned for 2021. Basingstoke East Beavers will be attending on Saturday 16th October and we would love for your group to join us.
Due to COVID we will not be providing transport this year so you’re Beavers will need to make their own way there, or you can organise this at a group level.
County are providing one free adult ticket for every 6 Beavers that attend from your group, and as a district we are happy to match this and provide a second adult ticket for every 6 Beavers you bring.
If you opt to have parents drop off Beavers directly at the park, then you will need to have completed this by 9:15am. The gardens will be open for you to look around until the rides open at 10:00am. If you opt to arrive via group coach or minibus then you can arrive at a time to suit you.
The District Beaver leader team will be on site and available all day, more contact details will be released closer to the time.
To book your tickets please do so via OSM. You will shortly receive an invite from the District OSM which you can then use to book your tickets or directly invite your Beavers using the parent portal function. This will allow you to get your matching adult tickets from district.
A few things to be aware of this year:
- Chip is on an extended holiday and will not be attending
- We will not be able to offer a Young Leader team to support ratios on bigger rides. While the need for social distancing has been reduced we do not believe we are yet in a place where we can encourage the use of strangers for this
- Rides are open 10:00-17:00
- A badge is included for all participants
- The cost this year is £22.50 as doesn’t include travel
- Cut off for tickets is 28th September 2021.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with the District Beaver Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll need to login to view comments.